So much has happened and so much awaits- it makes me scared, excited, impatient and nostalgic all at the same time. This year has been a huge growing period in my life. I have done so many things this year that I never would have done if was not for the courage through God.
Major Things From My Life- 2011
- Because of Him, I have been able to continue conquering my fears and breaking my bondage of anxiety.
- I have applied for college (even though going away scares the living daylights out of me).
- My first relationship!! Not like i'm excited about that or anything...
- It was the last year that my whole family will ever live under the same roof again.
- I got my license
- I became a blog writer for you lovlies, and an intern for that matter.
- I grew closer to my family and began a relationship with another family very near and dear to my heart.
I can't wait for 2012 and I'm sure you're pretty excited too.
Anyone have plans?? Goals? Dreams?
"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, and to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences."